You are here

Diets & Weight Loss

Strategies and plans to slim down, success stories from women of all body types, and expert advice to keep the weight off.
4 days ago
This food group has come under fire—but does it deserve its bad rap? More
2 weeks ago
Why your workout resolutions fail, and how to make this the year they stick. More
3 weeks ago
Conquering the urge to reach for that bowl of chips is easier than you think. More
3 weeks ago
Hungry? Make one of these easy and delicious recipes and you'll be good to go. More

Slim Down in 7 Days

free workout video image
4 weeks ago
Food journaling is a tried-and-true dieting practice, but it's also the worst, right? Here's what happened when one woman decided to record Every. Single. Bite. and still stay sane. More
1 month ago
Dream day = dream body, right? Not for this woman who refused to let the perfect look revolve around a number. More
1 month ago
Supporters say you can drop one pound a day on the HCG diet, and that's just the first red flag. What you should really know about the HCG plan before you consider trying it out yourself. More
1 month ago
It's New Year's resolutions season! Cue excitement, then stress, and finally ugh—instant fear of failure. We can help. Angelique Millis, creator of the Fit in 30 Workout, battled her own weight struggles (and won!) and has helped others do the same for eight years as a trainer and lifestyle coach. Now she's sharing tips on how to tackle every weight-loss resolution, step by step, so you can crush your goals in 2016. Remember: Planning = success. More
1 month ago
You're just 30 days away from feeling better than ever with the SHAPE Slim Down Challenge. Thanks to totally doable healthy eating tips, daily workouts, and the fitspirational Anna Victoria showing you how it's all done, you'll transform your body and set yourself up for a fabulous 2016 in just four weeks flat. More
1 month ago
No matter if you're a seasoned regular or a "New Year's resolution" beginner, everyone can relate to the pain and frustration that is the gym in January. We applaud your effort and commitment, newcomers. And veterans? Remember that patience is a virtue. More
1 month ago
January 1 is an ideal time to hit the "reset" button. With a fresh 365 ahead, nearly half of all Americans vow to change at least one thing about their lives in the year ahead. Unfortunately, only 8 percent of New Year's resolutions stick for good, say University of Scranton researchers. This year, save yourself some stress and skip these seven common resolutions—each of which are likely among the other 92 percent. More
1 month ago
Losing weight isn't about crazy diets, overhauling your workout routine completely, or spending hours upon hours in the gym. But if you change nothing, nothing will change, says Jenna Wolfe in her new book, Thinner in 30: Small Changes That Add Up to Big Weight Loss in Just 30 Days. You know Wolfe from her from 12 years as a sportscaster, her stint as the lifestyle and fitness correspondent for the Today show, and her amazing post-baby body transformations. Her weight loss advice? Small changes add up. We picked 10 standouts from her new book. More

Latest on Instagram