10 Ingredients, 10 Healthy Dishes
Pages in this Story:
- Ingredient Lists
- Hummus Plate with Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes, and Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Rotisserie Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and Potatoes
- Twice-Baked Potato with Melted Cheese and Broccoli
- Spinach Salad with Cheddar Cheese and Tomato
- Egg and Chicken Salad Wrap
- Chickpea Soup with Spinach and Tomato
- Broiled Salmon Fillets with Hummus Sauce
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cheddar Omelet
- Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Open-Faced "Pizza" with Cheddar Cheese, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, and Chicken
Broiled Salmon Fillets with Hummus SauceBroiled Salmon Fillets with Hummus Sauce
Makes 4 servings
4 (4- to 6-ounce) salmon fillets
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1/2 cup prepared hummus
1/2 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Preheat the broiler and set oven rack 4 inches from the heat.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Broil until just cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
- To make the sauce, combine the hummus with 5 tablespoons water in a small skillet over medium-high heat.
- Simmer 1 to 2 minutes, then season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the sauce over the salmon fillets and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving: 313 calories, 35g protein, 5g carbohydrate, 17g fat (3g saturated), 2g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.