10 Ingredients, 10 Healthy Dishes
Pages in this Story:
- Ingredient Lists
- Hummus Plate with Broccoli, Cherry Tomatoes, and Whole Wheat Tortillas
- Rotisserie Chicken with Roasted Broccoli and Potatoes
- Twice-Baked Potato with Melted Cheese and Broccoli
- Spinach Salad with Cheddar Cheese and Tomato
- Egg and Chicken Salad Wrap
- Chickpea Soup with Spinach and Tomato
- Broiled Salmon Fillets with Hummus Sauce
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cheddar Omelet
- Salmon Nicoise Salad
- Open-Faced "Pizza" with Cheddar Cheese, Roasted Cherry Tomatoes, and Chicken
Egg and Chicken Salad WrapEgg and Chicken Salad Wrap
Makes 6 servings
2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
1/2 cup steamed broccoli florets, finely chopped
1 1/2 cups chopped chicken
2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Freshly ground black pepper
6 (12-inch) whole wheat tortillas
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, broccoli, chicken, mayonnaise, salt, and pepper.
- Heat the tortillas, covered with a paper towel, in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until warm.
- Spread 1/2 cup filling over the bottom half of each tortilla.
- Tuck in the right and left sides of the tortilla and roll it over, with the filling away from you.
- Slice in half horizontally, and place seam side down on a serving plate.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
Nutrition facts per serving: 352 calories, 24g protein, 68g carbohydrate, 6g fat (1g saturated), 7g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.