10 Easy, Healthy Recipes -- Only 10 Ingredients Needed!
Pages in this Story:
- Ingredients List
- Cheddar-Spinach Quesadillas
- Chicken and Potato Hash with Fried Eggs
- Deviled Eggs with Hummus
- Sauteed Broccoli and Spinach
- Seared Salmon with Cherry Tomato Sauce
- Broccoli and Cheddar Soup
- Salmon and Spinach Salad with Hard-Boiled Egg
- Sauteed Broccoli with Poached Eggs
- Hummus, Spinach, and Tomato Wrap
- Chicken, Spinach, and Cherry Tomato Salad
Sauteed Broccoli and Spinach
Makes: 4 servings
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 onion, finely chopped
3 cups broccoli florets
Freshly ground black pepper
4 cups baby spinach
- Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Cook the garlic for 1 minute.
- Increase the heat to medium-high and add the onions; cook, stirring, until translucent, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, salt, and pepper.
- Cook the broccoli until almost tender, 6 to 8 minutes, then add the spinach.
- Cook, tossing to combine, until the spinach has wilted, about 3 minutes more.
Nutrition facts per serving: 136 calories, 3g protein, 9g carbohydrate, 11g fat (2g saturated), 3g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)