Makes: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Nonstick cooking spray
1 pound flank steak
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
4 red potatoes, skin on, each cut into eight wedges
1/2 pound green beans, trimmed
1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, sliced
1. Mist a broiler pan with cooking spray. Coat both sides of the steak with the salt and black pepper and place on pan. Broil 5 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board and let sit 5 to 10 minutes; cut across the grain into thin strips.
2. Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, and mustard in a small bowl.
3. Place the potatoes in a pot with enough cold water to cover by 2 inches; bring to a boil. Boil until tender, about 10 minutes; remove with a slotted spoon and gently toss with 2 teaspoons dressing.
4. Add the green beans to the water; cook until bright green and crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Drain and run under cold water.
5. Arrange the steak, green beans, potatoes, tomatoes, and olives on a platter. Drizzle remaining dressing over the top and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving: 369 calories, 28g protein, 30g carbohydrate, 15g fat (3.9g saturated), 5g fiber
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.