SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13-by-9-by-2- inch baking pan with foil, letting edges extend over sides; set aside. In a large bowl, combine 1 cup all-purpose flour, the white whole-wheat flour, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and butter. Spread mixture in the
2. bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until edges are golden.Meanwhile, make filling:
3. In a medium bowl, stir together eggs, granulated sugar, lemon juice, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour and baking powder. Pour filling over hot crust. Bake 20 to 25 minutes more, or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Grasping foil overhang, lift from pan. Cut into bars. Right before serving, sift confectioners' sugar over tops, if desired. Cover and store in the refrigerator.Healthy Savings:
4. We cut 34 calories, 6 g carbohydrate and 2 g fat.
5. Nutrition facts per 1 Cookie
6. Makes 36 bars