1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. In a measuring cup combine milk and vinegar; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine next five ingredients and make a well; set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, combine milk with remaining five ingredients. Pour mixture into well and stir until dry ingredients are just moistened and batter is still slightly lumpy.
4. Pour batter into corn stick pan coated with cooking spray, filling each mold about three-quarters full and smoothing surface of batter with a rubber spatula.
5. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until tops are light golden and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on rack five minutes; remove from pan to cool completely.