24 Surprisingly Healthy Fast Foods
5 Drive-Thru Disasters
You'll need to order a side of cholesterol-lowering statin drugs with any of these artery-clogging menu items.
- Wendy's Big Bacon Classic: 580 calories, 29g fat, 12g saturated fat
- McDonald's Double Quarter Pounder with Cheese: 730 calories, 40g fat, 19g saturated fat
- KFC Chicken Pot Pie: 770 calories, 40g fat, 15g saturated fat
- Burger King Triple Whopper with Cheese: 1,230 calories, 82g fat, 32g saturated fat
- Taco Bell Fiesta Taco Salad: 860 calories, 46g fat, 14g saturated fat
Originally published in FITNESS magazine, July 2006.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)