Tofu With Black Beans & Garlic
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 14 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/3 cup sliced extra-firm tofu
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- Cooked brown rice
1. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet. Add beans and garlic; stir-fry 2 minutes.
2. Add tofu and ginger; cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes.
3. Stir in hoisin sauce.
4. Serve over cooked brown rice.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)