Fresh Tomato & Chicken Pizza
- cal. (kcal) 281
- Serving Size: 1/4of a pizza
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 31
Nonstick cooking spray
package refrigerated pizza dough
plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
cooked chicken, cut into 1-inch cubes
snipped fresh basil
coarsely ground pepper
shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal. Press refrigerated dough into pan, building up edges.
- Arrange tomato slices and chicken on dough. Add basil and pepper, and top with mozzarella.
- Bake in a 425 degrees F oven for 13 to 18 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.