Fresh Tomato & Chicken Pizza
Serving size: 1/4 of a pizza View Nutrition Facts
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 ounce package refrigerated pizza dough
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces cooked chicken, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
1. Coat a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal. Press refrigerated dough into pan, building up edges.
2. Arrange tomato slices and chicken on dough. Add basil and pepper, and top with mozzarella.
3. Bake in a 425 degrees F oven for 13 to 18 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly.