Broccoli with Toasted Garlic
- 1 pound broccoli, washed and cut into florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place broccoli in a large, microwave-safe bowl. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and microwave for 5 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add garlic. Cook, stirring frequently, until garlic is golden brown, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a small dish.
3. Remove broccoli from microwave; carefully uncover. Pat dry, add to skillet, and saute over medium heat for 3 minutes. Sprinkle with toasted garlic; season with salt and pepper.