Turkey & Veggie Saute
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 12 ounces lean all-white-meat ground turkey
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper
1. Cook brown rice or whole-wheat pasta.
2. Rub oil in a heavy skillet.
3. Brown turkey over medium-high heat with mushrooms (5 to 7 minutes); deglaze pan with white wine.
4. Stir in vegetables, oregano and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Heat through; serve over rice or pasta.