Turkey and Cranberry Sandwiches
Serving size: 1 sandwich Start to Finish 15 mins View Nutrition Facts
- 8 slices artisan-style walnut bread or wheat bread
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 12 ounces thinly sliced smoked turkey breast
- 1/2 cup watercress leaves or 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
1. Spread one side of half of the bread slices with margarine. Arrange the turkey and watercress on top of bread.
2. Spread one side of the remaining bread slices with cranberry sauce. Place the bread on top of turkey and watercress, cranberry sides down. Cut each sandwich in half diagonally. Serve immediately.