Tomato and Turkey Soup
- 3 1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 14 1/2ounces cans diced tomatoes with onion and garlic
- 2 teaspoons fajita seasoning
- 2 cups smoked turkey breast, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, snipped
1. Combine 3-1/2 cups low-sodium chicken broth, two 14-1/2 ounce cans diced tomatoes with onions and garlic, 2 tsp. fajita seasoning and pepper.
2. Cover and simmer 10 minutes; add 2 cups chopped smoked turkey breast. Heat through.
3. Add 1 Tbsp. snipped fresh cilantro. Makes 4 servings.