Strawberry Frozen Yogurt
- cal. (kcal) 82
- Makes: 88 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Start to Finish: 2 hrs 45 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 20
nonfat or low-fat plain yogurt
- Place berries in a food processor and process until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary. Add sugar and orange juice; process for a few seconds. Add yogurt and pulse several times until blended. Transfer to a bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour or overnight.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into an ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's directions. Serve immediately or transfer to a storage container and let harden in the freezer for 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Serve in chilled dishes.
- Tip: MAKE AHEAD TIP: Freeze for up to 1 week. Let soften in the refrigerator for 1/2 hour before serving.
- Equipment: Ice cream maker
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 88
PER SERVING: 82 cal., 12 mg sodium, 20 g carb. (2 g fiber), 1 g pro.