- 5 slices bacon
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 4.4ounces whole-grain naan (such as Stonefire) or one 12-inch whole wheat pizza crust
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups baby arugula or baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees if using naan or 450 degrees if using pizza crust. Lay bacon in a small skillet and cook over medium-high heat until crisp, 5 to 7 minutes, turning once. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain. Let cool slightly, then crumble.
2. Meanwhile, bring vinegar to a boil over medium-high heat in a small nonstick saucepan. Reduce heat to low and simmer until reduced by half, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in honey. Return to heat and simmer 3 minutes more; set aside.
3. Top naan or pizza crust with goat cheese, strawberries and bacon. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top pizza with arugula or spinach and, if desired, basil; drizzle with 2 tablespoons balsamic sauce.