- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 - 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, thawed if frozen, shelled and cleaned, tails removed
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 3 ounces feta, crumbled
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Whole-grain baguette (optional)
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic and red pepper flakes; cook 5 minutes.
2. Add the shrimp, tomatoes, olives and oregano to skillet; saute 5 minutes or until shrimp are pink. Mix in the dill, parsley and feta and cook 1 to 2 minutes. Season with black pepper to taste and serve with a baguette if desired.