Sauteed Baja Fish
- 2 6 ounces white fish fillets, such as tilapia, halibut or flounder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chile powder
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- Snipped fresh cilantro
1. Lightly rub fillets with 1 tbs. olive oil and season with chile powder. Rub remaining 1/2 tbs. oil in a heavy skillet.
2. Heat skillet to high heat. Saute fillets for 3 minutes per side, or until fish just flakes easily with a fork.
3. Serve with lime wedges and snipped cilantro.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)