Roasted Cod with Stone Fruit Salad
- 2 pounds cod fillets, each about 3/4 to 1 inch thick, cut into 4 equal pieces
- 2 medium nectarines, pitted adn cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup pitted, halved green olives
- 1/2 cup halved, thinly sliced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees . Place cod in a baking dish; drizzle with 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Roast 3/4-inch-thick pieces for 5 minutes, 1-inch-thick pieces for 8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, combine nectarines, olives, onion, 1 tablespoon parsley and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium bowl. Spoon fruit mixture over cod and roast 5 minutes more, or until fruit is just warmed through and fish is opaque. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.