Potato Gratin with Bacon and Broccoli
- 2 large new potatoes (about 1 pound)
- 3 ounces grated Parmesan (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 cups chopped broccoli, stems and florets
- 6 ounces Canadian bacon, trimmed and diced (about 1 1/4 cups)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees . Cut potatoes into scant 1/8-inch slices.
2. Layer half the potatoes in four 12-ounce ramekins. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese, drizzle with 2 teaspoons olive oil and season with 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Top with remaining potatoes and 2 teaspoons oil, 1/4 cup Parmesan and 1/8 teaspoon pepper, then milk, broccoli, bacon and remaining cheese.
3. Bake 50 minutes, or until tops are golden and potatoes are just tender.