Whole-Wheat Fettuccine With Shrimp & Peas
- Whole-wheat pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup small shrimp
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3 tablespoons frozen peas, rinsed and drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat olive oil in a nonstick pan. Add shrimp, tomatoes, garlic and rosemary; saute 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add peas; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes more.
4. Toss shrimp mixture with cooked drained pasta. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.