Tofu With Spinach & Shallots
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons sliced shallots
- 1/3 cup cubed extra-firm tofu
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/4 cups spinach
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Cooked soba noodles
1. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet. Add shallots; cook for 3 minutes.
2. Add tofu and ginger; cook, stirring frequently, 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Stir in spinach and soy sauce; cook until spinach is just wilted.
4. Toss with cooked soba noodles.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)