Stir-Fried Sesame Tofu With Baby Bok Choy
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 1/4 cups sliced baby bok choy
- 3 tablespoons sliced shallots
- 1/3 cup sliced or cubed extra-firm tofu
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- Cooked rice noodles
1. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet.
2. Add bok choy and shallots; stir-fry 3 minutes.
3. Add tofu, teriyaki sauce and ginger; cook, stirring frequently, 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Toss with noodles and toasted sesame seeds.