Quick Tofu Pad Thai
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets
- 1/4 teaspoon dried hot chile peppers (optional)
- 1/3 cup sliced extra-firm tofu
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 cup pad thai sauce (or 1 tbsp. peanut butter and 3 tbsp. hoisin sauce)
- Cooked pad thai noodles
- Ground honey-roasted peanuts (optional)
- Snipped fresh cilantro
1. Heat oil in a nonstick skillet.
2. Stir-fry broccoli and chiles for 3 to 5 minutes.
3. Add tofu and ginger; cook, stirring frequently, 3 to 5 minutes.
4. Stir in pad thai sauce.
5. In a large bowl, combine stir-fry with noodles. Top with peanuts and cilantro.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)