Peanutty Thai Noodles With Sugar Snap Peas
- 12 ounces thin rice noodles
- 2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 3 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups fresh or frozen sugar snap peas, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
1. Soak the rice noodles in hot water for 10 minutes; drain and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan, whisk together the chicken broth, peanut butter and soy sauce. Set pan over medium heat and bring the mixture to a simmer. Add noodles and the sugar snap peas; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until peas are crisp-tender and liquid is absorbed.
3. Remove from heat; stir in the cilantro. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Drizzle the lime juice over the top.