Mexican Grilled Corn
- cal. (kcal) 98
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 25 mins
- Start to Finish: 25 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 16
nonfat plain yogurt
finely shredded Cotija, (see Shopping Tip) or Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Combine mayonnaise, yogurt and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Grill corn, turning occasionally, until marked and tender, 8 to 12 minutes total. Spread each ear with 1 tablespoon of the sauce and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon Cotija (or Parmesan). Serve with lime wedges.
- Tip: Shopping tip: Cotija cheese, also called queso anejo or queso anejado, is an aged Mexican cheese similar in texture and flavor to Parmesan. Find it near other specialty cheeses or in Mexican grocery stores.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 98 cal., 3 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 2 mg chol., 108 mg sodium, 16 g carb. (4 g fiber), 3 g pro.