Lemony Pasta Salad
- 5 ounces farfalle
- 2 5 ounce can solid white albacore tuna in water
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest, heaping
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 15 ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups tightly packed baby arugula
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan
1. Cook farfalle according to package directions. Drain, rinse under cold water and drain again.
2. Drain tuna and transfer to a small bowl. Break into rough chunks, drizzle with 1 tablespoon oil and toss gently.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together lemon zest and juice, remaining oil, garlic, mustard, sugar, salt and pepper.
4. Add farfalle, beans, tomatoes, arugula and onion to bowl; toss well to combine. Add tuna; toss gently. Divide among 4 plates; top each serving with 1 teaspoon Parmesan.