Grilled Chicken with Chipotle-Orange Glaze
- cal. (kcal) 152
- Makes: 2 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Start to Finish: 20 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 7
orange juice concentrate, thawed
finely chopped chipotle chiles in adobo sauce, (see Note)
boneless, skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of fat (8 ounces)
- Preheat grill or broiler to high. Lightly oil the rack.
- Whisk orange juice concentrate, chiles, vinegar, molasses and mustard in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt. Grill or broil the chicken for 2 minutes. Turn the chicken, brush with the chipotle-orange glaze, and cook, brushing occasionally with more of the glaze, 4 minutes more. Turn the chicken again, brush with the glaze, and cook until no longer pink in the middle, 2 to 5 minutes more.
- Tip: Note: Chipotle chiles in adobo sauce are smoked jalapenos packed in a flavorful sauce. Look for the small cans with the Mexican foods in large supermarkets. Once opened, they'll keep up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator or 6 months in the freezer.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 2
PER SERVING: 152 cal., 3 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 63 mg chol., 251 mg sodium, 7 g carb. 23 g pro.