Greek Salad With Phyllo-Wrapped Shrimp
- 2 16-by-12-inch sheets phyllo dough
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 16 jumbo shrimp (about 1 pound), peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 5 ounce bag baby spinach
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces reduced-fat feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 8 pitted Kalamata olives, quartered
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place 1 phyllo sheet on a work surface; cover second sheet with a kitchen towel. Cut sheet into eight 2-inch-wide strips and coat with cooking spray. Fold each strip in half. Repeat with remaining phyllo.
3. Wrap 1 strip phyllo around each shrimp, starting at the top and moistening the end to seal. Arrange in a single layer on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet; coat with cooking spray.
4. Bake shrimp until phyllo is golden brown and crispy, 3 to 4 minutes a side.
5. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, dill and oregano. Add spinach, tomatoes, feta, onion and olives and toss to coat. Divide among four plates and top each with 4 shrimp.