- 2 cups cubed honeydew
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, peeled, cored, and cut up
- 1 kiwifruit, peeled and cut up
- 2 - 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Honeydew and/or kiwifruit slices
1. In a blender container, combine honeydew, apple, kiwifruit, sugar, and lemon juice. Cover and blend until smooth.
2. Add ice cubes; cover and blend until cubes are crushed and mixture is slushy. Garnish with additional honeydew and/or kiwifruit slices, if desired.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)