- cal. (kcal) 250
- Makes: 12 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 41
unpopped popcorn kernels
light brown sugar
- In a stockpot or an extra-large saucepan, heat popcorn kernels in 3 tablespoons of oil. Stir to coat all kernels. Cover and cook over medium heat, 5 to 7 minutes, or until kernels are fully popped (shaking pot after 3 minutes).
- Lightly coat 2 large baking pans with cooking spray. Pour popcorn into pans and preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, honey, remaining oil, and salt. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly with a wooden or silicone spoon, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in baking soda until smooth.
- Evenly drizzle over popcorn; stir to coat. Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 12
PER SERVING: 250 cal., 11 g total fat (4 g sat. fat), 41 g carb. (1 g fiber), 1 g pro.