- cal. (kcal) 98
- Prep: 15 mins to 20 mins
- Bake: 35 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 13
white whole-wheat flour
(1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
eggs, lightly beaten
Confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13-by-9-by-2- inch baking pan with foil, letting edges extend over sides; set aside. In a large bowl, combine 1 cup all-purpose flour, the white whole-wheat flour, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and butter. Spread mixture in the
- bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until edges are golden.
- Meanwhile, make filling: In a medium bowl, stir together eggs, granulated sugar, lemon juice, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour and baking powder. Pour filling over hot crust. Bake 20 to 25 minutes more, or until center is set. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack. Grasping foil overhang, lift from pan. Cut into bars. Right before serving, sift confectioners' sugar over tops, if desired. Cover and store in the refrigerator.
- Healthy Savings: We cut 34 calories, 6 g carbohydrate and 2 g fat.
- Nutrition facts per 1 Cookie
- Makes 36 bars