Whole-Wheat Angel-Hair Pasta With Chicken & Capers
- Whole-wheat pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup sliced chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Heat olive oil in a nonstick pan. Add chicken, tomatoes, garlic and thyme; saute for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add white wine and capers; cook, stirring frequently, 3 minutes more.
4. Toss chicken mixture with pasta. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)