Mediterranean Chicken and Pasta
- 1 6 ounce jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 7 ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained and cut into strips
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 3 cups hot cooked campanelle or penne pasta
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese (optional)
1. Drain artichoke hearts, reserving marinade, and chop them. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add chicken and garlic. Cook and stir until chicken is brown. Add the reserved artichoke marinade, broth, wine and dried oregano.
2. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes. Stir in chopped artichokes, roasted peppers and olives.
3. To serve, spoon chicken mixture over pasta. If desired, sprinkle with feta cheese.