Chicken Caesar Pita Pizza
- 1 6 inch whole-wheat pita
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon bottled light Caesar dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped grilled chicken breast
1. Preheat oven to 425 F. Split pita pocket in half crosswise. Spread Parmesan across each half. Bake for 7 minutes, or until cheese is browned and bubbly. Combine romaine, dressing and chicken in a mixing bowl. Cut each pita crust into four pieces. Top with chicken mixture.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)