Broiled Fish with Romesco Sauce and Couscous
- cal. (kcal) 427
- Makes: 4 servings
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 41
tilapia (or other white fish) fillets
plain bread crumbs
roasted red peppers, drained
garlic cloved, minced
smoked sweet paprika
chopped fresh mint
- Preheat the broiler. Cook couscous according to package directions.
- Toast almonds in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, until lightly golden, about 3 minutes; set aside.
- Brush fish fillets with 1 teaspoon oil and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt. Arrange on a foil-lined broiler pan and broil 6 to 8 minutes or until fish just flakes.
- While fish is broiling, pulse bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons almonds in a food processor to make medium-size crumbs. Add roasted peppers and vinegar and process until smooth. Pour into a small bowl.
- Wipe skillet clean and heat over medium-low heat. Add remaining oil and garlic; saute 1 minute or until just fragrant. Stir in paprika. Add garlic to roasted pepper mixture with remaining salt; stir well to combine. Combine couscous with mint and remaining almonds and divide among four plates. Top with fish and sauce.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 4
PER SERVING: 427 cal., 11 g total fat (2 g sat. fat), 398 mg sodium, 41 g carb. (4 g fiber), 42 g pro.