Magic Cookie Bars
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 6 ounce package semisweet chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 14 ounce can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over pan's edges. Put butter in the pan and place in oven for about 5 minutes, or until butter melts. Tilt pan to coat evenly. Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers; layer with walnuts, chocolate chips and coconut. Drizzle with sweetened condensed milk.
2. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 15 minutes. Use foil to lift from pan and then cut into bars. Let cool completely.
- We cut 24 calories and 4 g fat (3 g saturated).
- Nutrition facts per 1 Cookie