Baby Spinach Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- cal. (kcal) 70
- Makes: 10 servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Start to Finish: 10 mins
- Carb Grams Per Serving: 6
prewashed baby spinach
small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
nectarine, cut into 1-inch chunks
Raspberry Vinaigrette, (recipe follows)
Freshly ground pepper, to taste
grapeseed oil, or canola oil
- Combine spinach, bell pepper and nectarine in a large bowl; toss with Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Tip: MAKE AHEAD TIP: Prepare double the amount of salad, leaving it undressed, and pack some with a little dressing on the side for lunch.
- Raspberry Vinaigrette Whisk vinegar, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Slowly whisk in oil.
- MAKE AHEAD TIP: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
Nutrition InformationServings Per Recipe: 10
PER SERVING: 70 cal., 5 g total fat 74 mg sodium, 6 g carb. (2 g fiber), 2 g pro.