Tangy Tomato Dip
- 6 tablespoons light cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained well
- 1/4 cup light cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Dash garlic powder
- Dash hot sauce (optional)
- 2 - 4 tablespoons buttermilk
- Baked potato chips
1. In a food processor, combine the cottage cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, cream cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder and hot sauce if using. Pulse until mixture forms a slightly textured dip, adding buttermilk to thin as desired.
2. Scrape mixture into a bowl and serve with baked potato chips. The dip will keep in the refrigerator up to two days.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)