- 1 1/2 cups pecan halves
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cayenne
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
2. Spread the nuts on the baking sheet; roast, tossing halfway through, until browned, 12 to 15 minutes.
3. Let the nuts cool. Serve.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)