Goat Cheese and Apple Canapes
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 large red apple, cored and cut into 24 thin slices
- 24 watercress leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
1. In a small bowl, stir together the goat cheese and honey.
2. Spread about 1/2 teaspoon of the mixture onto each apple slice and top with a watercress leaf.
3. Arrange the canapes on a platter and sprinkle with black pepper.
SAVE EVEN MORE! Say "Yes" to Fitness® Magazine today and get a second year for HALF PRICE – 2 full years (20 issues) for just $15. You also get our new Fitness Band and Total Body Express Band Workout ABSOLUTELY FREE! (U.S. orders only)