Your Better-Sex Workout
Pages in this Story:
Your Better-Sex Workout: Improve Energy
Try: Mountain Climber with Reverse Crunch
- Start in full push-up position.
- Pull right knee toward chest, return to start, then switch legs, keeping abs tight.
- Continue quickly alternating sides for 30 seconds.
- Lie faceup on floor with legs extended, hands behind head, feet lifted 6 inches.
- Lift hips, bringing knees toward chest while crunching upper body toward knees. Lower.
- Do 10 to 15 reps. Repeat sequence 5 times.
Why it works: This move increases stamina. "Most of us are so exhausted that we find ourselves choosing between sleep and sex on a regular basis," says Laura Berman, PhD, author of The Passion Prescription: 10 Weeks to Your Best Sex Ever. With more energy, guess what choice you'll make.
What do you think of this story? Leave a Comment.