Targets: Shoulders and triceps
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bring extended arms behind you as far as you comfortably can, palms facing behind you, then lower them by hips to complete 1 rep. Do 8 reps.
- With arms still extended behind you, palms facing back, bring them only halfway toward hips and press them back up again to complete 1 rep. Do 8 reps.
- With arms still extended back, pulse arms up and down 1 inch. Do 8 reps, lower arms by sides.
- Flip wrists so that palms are facing each other; repeat series.
- Flip wrists again so that palms face forward; repeat series.
Watch a video demonstration of this move!