Tighten up in two weeks with this killer belly-cinching session.
Targets shoulders, abs, butt, inner thighs, and outer thighs
- Start on ground in side plank position (lie on right side, hips and feet stacked, right forearm on ground with elbow under shoulder), lifting hips so that body balances between right forearm and foot.
- Slide left toes up right calf toward knee.
- Extend left leg up, then lower it to start position.
- Do 15 reps; switch sides and repeat.
- MAKE IT EASIER: Skip the toe tracing and just lift leg up and down, keeping leg straight and knee facing forward.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.