- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Torch Fat Fast: The 10-Minute Plyometric Workout
Explosive, equipment-free exercises to burn more calories and work several muscles at once.
Targets shoulders, triceps, abs, butt, inner thighs, and outer thighs
- Start on floor in plank position with feet hip-width apart, balancing on forearms and toes, elbows directly under shoulders, palms flat on floor.
- Hop feet out to sides into a wide V, then hop feet back to start position.
- Straighten arms, pressing palms into floor (hands will be slightly in front of shoulders on floor).
- Reverse motion, lowering forearms to floor.
Repeat for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Originally published in FITNESS magazine, June 2013.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.