Breakthrough moves to give your booty a ski-lift and get your body fit to hit the slopes this season.
Targets shoulders, arms, butt, quads, inner thighs, outer thighs, and calves
- Stand with feet together, holding a dumbbell in each hand near shoulders, palms facing forward.
- Side lunge with right leg to right, bending knee 90 degrees and keeping left leg straight.
- Extend arms overhead as you step back to center.
- Lunge forward with right leg, bending both knees 90 degrees, lowering weights to shoulders.
- Return to standing in center, pressing weights overhead; lunge backward with right leg, bending both knees and lowering weights to shoulders.
- Return to center, lifting weights overhead.
- Do side-, front-, and back-lunge combo 8 times; switch legs and repeat. Do 2 sets.
© Copyright 2014 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.