- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
Pumped-Up Poses: Yoga with Weights
Try this hybrid yoga, cardio, and weights workout to get lean and toned.
Targets shoulders, arms, butt, quads, and hamstrings
- Stand with feet shoulder-width apart, holding a dumbbell in each hand, arms by sides.
- Lunge back with left leg, bending right knee 90 degrees and slightly bending left knee, heel lifted; extend arms overhead, palms facing each other.
- Drive elbows down by sides as you bring left knee toward chest; then kick left leg forward.
- Lunge back with left leg as you extend arms overhead.
- Do 15 reps; switch sides and repeat. Do 3 sets.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.