SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
1 ripe banana, mashed
1/2 cup dry oats
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup blueberries (frozen or fresh)
Dash of vanilla extract (optional)
1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
1 tablespoon coconut flakes (optional)
2 tablespoon cocoa powder (optional, for a chocolate banana cake)
1. Mash the banana.
2. Add everything else except the blueberries and stir.
3. Gently fold in the blueberries.
4. Spray a clean bowl with cooking spray and put the batter in it.
5. Microwave for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes.
6. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before serving.