- Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
The Beach Body Boot Camp Workout, Part 2
Itsy-bitsy two-piece? Bring it! This supersimple, superfast exercise and diet plan will help you firm up, pare down, and tone all over. Dive into month two of the program. Your hottest summer begins here!
Targets: Abs, butt, and legs
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, elbows bent by sides, fists in front of chest. Lunge back with right leg, bending both knees 90 degrees.
- Keeping left knee bent, lift right foot off floor and sweep extended right leg out to side, toes pointed.
- Without pausing, sweep right leg forward, flexing foot. MAKE IT EASIER: Touch right foot down in each position.
- Lunge back with right leg to complete 1 rep.
- Do 10 reps; switch legs and repeat. Do 2 to 3 sets.
© Copyright 2013 Meredith Corporation. All Rights Reserved.