SPECIAL OFFER: - Limited Time Only!
(The ad below will not display on your printed page)
During tough economic times, sales of floral perfumes spike, because we find them comforting, according to Givaudan, a Swiss fragrance house. Try these new bloomers.
1. Subtle and sweet: Gardenia and jasmine plus a sprinkling of peach keep In Bloom by Reese Witherspoon ($34, avon.com) light and airy.
2. Fashionably fragrant: A sexy night-out spritz, Very Hollywood Michael Kors ($85, sephora.com) mixes florals like ylang-ylang with raspberry.
3. New classic: Much like the 1956 original, Dior Diorissimo Eau de Parfum ($72, saksfifthavenue.com) is concentrated with lily of the valley and lilac.
4. Petal pusher: Peony and magnolia in Faith Hill Parfums ($31, walmart.com) are suitable for day.
5. High notes: Mariah Carey Forever ($55, Macy's stores) is laced with lotus blossom, tuberose, and gardenia, the singer's favorite posies.See more floral fragrances here